Lean, Mean, Adaptable Distribution Machine
Top-notch cold storage is only the beginning.
Whether you’re looking for a dedicated partner to support your existing cold chain operations, or in search of a top-to-bottom distribution solution, KMT Brrr! offers a comprehensive range of custom distribution services, tailored to fit the specific needs of your business.
Our team of experienced professionals collaborates with customers of all sizes, from a diverse array of industries, to fine tune processes that maximize efficiency, improving service levels and reducing costs.
Here are just some of the distribution related services we provide:
- Case Picking
- Cross Docking
- Catch Weight/Pack Date/Serial Number Capture
- Freight Consolidation
- Local Transportation
- Retail Store Delivery
- Inventory Control & Cycle Counting
- Returns Processing
- Product Sampling
Custom Distribution Highlights
- Case Picking – Combining our proprietary WMS with sophisticated handheld data terminals, we employ automated safeguards and streamlined processes to ensure the accurate and expedient fulfillment of orders.
- Barcode Scanning – Catch weights, pack dates, serial numbers and more — if it’s in a barcode, we can capture it.
- Warehouse Management System – We’ve poured decades of combined warehousing and distribution experience into an innovative, powerful WMS, a nerve center built from the ground up to support our operations. Because it’s developed by our in-house team, we’re able to provide highly customizable solutions to our customers.
- Customer Portal – Access to our feature-rich web portal provides round the clock real-time inventory visibility, order entry and custom reporting. Discover how we leverage technology to offer top notch service on our technology page.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – Shorten order cycle times, reduce errors and eliminate redundant data entry. We support a range of document types and modes of transmission. Click here to read more about our EDI capabilities.
- Logan Twp, NJ
Exit 10 on I-295, in the Pureland Industrial Park, 15 miles south of Philadelphia and mere miles from US Route 322, US Route 130 and the NJ Turnpike.
- Seabrook, NJ
Less than a mile from NJ Route 77 and in close proximity to State Highway 55.
- Bridgeton, NJ
Our newest location opens in early 2021.