Cold Storage Warehousing
All Cold Storages Are Not Created Equal
There’s no shortage of cold storage warehouses. When it comes to temperature controlled storage for your perishable inventory, you’ve got other options — and we know it. Which is why we tirelessly strive to distinguish ourselves by providing an exceptional level of service, and versatility that’s second to none.
Big and small alike, we work closely with our partners to provide comprehensive cold storage solutions that seamlessly integrate with their cold chain operations.
KMT Brrr! has a current capacity of 12.2 million cubic feet of multi-temperature storage space in two modern, secure, clean and conveniently located facilities, with a third opening in early 2021. We have decades of experience partnering with customers in a multitude of industries, safely and efficiently handling diverse commodities including beef, pork, poultry, seafood, fruits and vegetables, juice concentrates, cheeses, bakery products and more.
We're Conveniently Located
- Logan Twp, NJ – Located in the Pureland Industrial Complex at Exit 10 on I-295, our Logan warehouse and corporate headquarters are 15 miles south of Philadelphia and mere miles from US Route 322, US Route 130 and the NJ Turnpike.
- Seabrook, NJ – Minutes north of downtown Bridgeton, NJ, our Seabrook warehouse is less than a mile from NJ Route 77 and in close proximity to State Highway 55.
- Bridgeton, NJ – We’re expanding our storage capacity with a brand new facility in Bridgeton. Construction is currently underway and our newest facility will open in early 2021.
Facility Features and Storage Solutions
- Temperature Controlled Storage – Consistently maintained temperatures with 24-hour on-site and off-site monitoring.
- Convertible Space – Racking configurations including 3-deep and 4-deep drive-in and push back racks, floor stack space and multi-temp (ambient, refrigerated and frozen) options to accommodate any storage need.
- Fully Integrated Warehouse Management System – Our WMS is developed in-house, enabling KMT Brrr! to offer highly customizable solutions and advanced functionality typically not found outside of national chains.
- Customer Portal – Access to our feature-rich web portal provides round the clock real-time inventory visibility, order entry and custom reporting. Discover how we leverage technology to offer top notch service on our technology page.
- Bonded & Certified – Our bonded facilities comply with all FDA standards for safe food storage and distribution. We’re GDP Food Safety certified and our warehouses and processes are audited annually by an outside auditing firm. Find out more about about our commitment to safe handling on our food safety and quality assurance page.
- Catch Weight Scanning – We’ve never met a barcode we couldn’t scan. In addition to industry standard GS1-128 (formerly Code-128) barcodes, with custom parsing, we’re capable of extracting catch weights and pack dates from even one-off formats common to smaller packers.
- Cold Treatment & Pre-cooling – In addition to pre-cooling service, we’re USDA certified for cold treatment.
- Container Unloading – We handle freight containers of all sizes, including slip sheeted and floor loaded containers. Need transportation? Visit our transportation services page to learn more about our container drayage service.
- Site Security – Our facilities are completely enclosed in security fences, with keycard controlled access and NVR-backed (30+ days) high-definition security cameras, inside and out.
Going green isn’t just good for the environment, it’s good for business.
Did You Know...
According to a 2018 report from the Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA), the US ranks second in cold storage capacity globally, with 131 million cubic meters of refrigerated space.